The pipeline of planned projects below showcases our business strategy to expand our portfolio of income producing properties, develop scalable residential communities, grow our resorts and leisure segment, joint venture with best of class partners and operators, maintain low fixed expenses and focus on profitability, build liquidity and balance sheet strength and increase long term shareholder value. We believe our efforts over the past several years, and our plans for 2023 and beyond, align with what we set out to do. Click on the "Read More" links to access full press releases on the below projects and forward looking statements.
This list of projects is for informational purposes only regarding plans for these future projects. Each of the above listed projects is proposed and need not be built or, if built, may not be built as planned. All features and characteristics of the projects described above are based on current development plans, which are subject to change without notice. These projects are not currently for sale and this web page does not constitute an offer to sell real property. Void where prohibited by law.
Latitude Margaritaville Watersound - 55 And Better Age-Restricted Residential Community
• Approximately 3500 homes planned in first phase located near the Intracoastal Waterway near Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (Bay County)
• New home sales and construction as well as continued development work on the community's first phase is currently under way
• Joint Venture between agreement between The St. Joe Company and Minto confirmed
• Detailed Specific Area Plan (DSAP) approved by Bay County February 2019
• The community's first residents moved in in fall of 2021
Watersound Origins Phase V - Kolter Homes
• The Watersound Company, LLC ( subsidiary of The St. Joe Company) to develop 40' 50' and 60' wide finished lots for Kolter in multiple phases
• Approximately 466 single family detached homes to be constructed by Kolter
• New home sales and construction is currently underway
• Located in Inlet Beach, Florida
Embassy Suites by Hilton
• NOW OPEN! 255 room full service hotel with restaurant, meeting rooms, and resort amenities in Panama City Beach
• Gulf of Mexico views
• Joint Venture between St. Joe and Key International
• Located next to Pier Park Lifestyle Center
Watersound Town Center
• 48,000 square feet
• Publix NOW OPEN
• Potentially includes 200,000 square feet of additional leasable commercial space
• Several additional buildings are planned for shopping, dining, and office space
Camp Creek Inn and Watersound Club Amenities
• Adjacent to Camp Creek Golf Club
• Camp Creek Inn & Watersound Club Amenities NOW OPEN.
• Project includes a health and wellness center, two restaurants, tennis center, pickle ball courts, a resort-style pool complex with a separate adult pool, a golf teaching academy and multi-sport fields.
WindMark Beach - DR Horton
• DR Horton will build and sell the homes
• New homes are located in the Village Center East, Creekside and WindMark North neighborhoods
• Partnership with Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare, Inc. and the Florida State University College of Medicine
• Located near the intersection of State Highway 79 and Philip Griffitts Sr. Parkway
• Planned initially for an ambulatory and urgent care center
• Future development plans include the construction of an Emergency Center and 100-bed inpatient facility
Titus Park Residential Community
• Located in Panama City, Florida
• Plans call for a multi phase community of up to 1,000 homesites
• approximately 600 acres
• Now Selling homes from D.R. Horton
College Station Residential Community
• Located in Panama City, Florida
• Comprising approximately 592 acres
• Homes from Camben Homes and Adams Homes
• Now Selling
Park Place Community
• Now Selling from from D.R. Horton
• Residential Community in Callaway
• Planned for 330 homesites
Watersound Origins Crossings Townhomes
• 64 units
• Ideally located at the entrance to the Watersound Origins community and connected to Watersound Town Center
• Brand new 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath luxury townhomes
• NOW LEASING
Watersound West Bay Center
• A lifestyle shopping center adjacent to the Latitude Margaritaville Watersound community in Panama City Beach, FL.
• Plans call for the center, which has the potential to include approximately 350,000 square feet of leasable space at build out, to feature a mix of retail, restaurant, office and medical space.
The Lodge 30A
• NOW OPEN
• Located in Seagrove Beach, planned to be adjacent to Greenway Station, a planned mixed use development
• Joint Venture with BRW MidGrove, LLC
• 3 story hotel with fitness center and outdoor pool
Watersound Camp Creek
• New residential community in Watersound, Florida
• Plans call for this gated community to feature 262 custom homesites located adjacent to Camp Creek Golf Club and Watersound Club amenities
• Homesites currently available for sale
Breakfast Point East Community
• This new community located in Panama City Beach is planned for more than 700 homesites to be developed in multiple phases
• Site work is currently underway on the community’s first phase which is planned for 235 homesites
• This residential community is part of a larger mixed-use, planned development that is also approved for 440 multi-family units, 160,000 square feet of retail space, 75,000 square feet of office space and 750 hotel rooms
• New lakeside living community to be named Maple Ridge
• Custom homes will feature green space that includes parks as well as walking and biking trails surrounded by majestic oak trees
• Located in Leon County, Florida
North Bay Landing Apartments
• NOW LEASING
• New 240-unit apartment community in Panama City, Florida
• Plans call for the project to include 108 one-bedroom apartments, 108 two-bedroom apartments, and 24 three-bedroom townhome-style apartments.
• NOW OPEN
• New 124 room boutique hotel located in Panama City's downtown waterfront district
• St. Joe intends to build, own and operate the hotel on a portion of the Panama City Marina Property
New Master Planned Community in Mexico Beach, Florida
• New 554-acre master planned community in Mexico Beach, Florida
• First phase of the community is planned for 42 townhomes
• Future phases of the community are being planned to include additional townhomes, single-family homes, rental apartments and a walkable commercial village.
• NOW LEASING Luxury independent living community
• Plans call for Watersound Fountains to be located near the Watersound Origins community in close proximity to the famed Scenic Highway 30A corridor.
• Plans call for Watersound Fountains to be a four-story building featuring 148 independent living apartments as well as planned amenities including a spa, a wellness center, a pool and multiple dining venues.
• NOW OPEN new Home2 Suites by Hilton hotel in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida.
• Plans call for the four-story hotel to feature 107 guest rooms including some one-bedroom suites.
• The amenities are planned to include a pool, a fitness center and an outdoor lounge with a fire pit.
• The St. Joe Company and InterMountain Management, LLC. have formed a joint venture to design, develop, construct and own a limited-service hotel in Panama City Beach
• The current plan calls for a 121-suite Residence Inn by Marriott to be managed by InterMountain
•Plans call for amenities to include a conference room, pool, fitness center, and outdoor patio with grills.
Ward Creek Community
• The Ward Creek community is being developed off of State Highway 79 approximately four miles from the Gulf of Mexico.
• The community is planned for approximately 1,600 residential homesites to include a mix of single-family homes and townhomes.
• Plans call for the community to be developed in phases and include amenities such as pools, green space and trails that connect to the area's broad trail network.
This list of projects is for informational purposes only regarding plans for these future projects. Each of the above listed projects is proposed and need not be built or, if built, may not be built as planned. All features and characteristics of the projects described above are based on current development plans, which are subject to change without notice. These projects are not currently for sale to the general public and this web page does not constitute an offer to sell real property. Homebuilders in the College Station and Titus Park communities may be collecting contact information from inquiries for future sales. Void where prohibited by law.