The pipeline of planned projects below showcases our business strategy to expand our portfolio of income producing properties, develop scalable residential communities, grow our resorts and leisure segment, joint venture with best of class partners and operators, maintain low fixed expenses and focus on profitability, build liquidity and balance sheet strength and increase long term shareholder value. We believe our efforts over the past several years, and our plans for 2022 and beyond, align with what we set out to do. Click on the "Read More" links to access full press releases on the below projects and forward looking statements.
*Indicates that the parties intend to, but have not yet finalized, the joint venture for development of this project. See press release for additional details.
This list of projects is for informational purposes only regarding plans for these future projects. Each of the above listed projects is proposed and need not be built or, if built, may not be built as planned. All features and characteristics of the projects described above are based on current development plans, which are subject to change without notice. These projects are not currently for sale and this web page does not constitute an offer to sell real property. Void where prohibited by law.
Latitude Margaritaville Watersound - 55 And Better Age-Restricted Residential Community
• Approximately 3500 homes planned in first phase located near the Intracoastal Waterway near Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (Bay County)
• New home sales and construction as well as continued development work on the community's first phase is currently under way
• Joint Venture between agreement between The St. Joe Company and Minto confirmed
• Detailed Specific Area Plan (DSAP) approved by Bay County February 2019
• The community's first residents moved in in fall of 2021
Watersound Origins Phase V - Kolter Homes
• The Watersound Company, LLC ( subsidiary of The St. Joe Company) to develop 40' 50' and 60' wide finished lots for Kolter in multiple phases
• Approximately 466 single family detached homes to be constructed by Kolter
• New home sales and construction is currently underway
• Located in Watersound, Florida
Embassy Suites by Hilton
• Planned 255 room full service hotel with restaurant, meeting rooms, and resort amenities in Panama City Beach
• Gulf of Mexico views
• Joint Venture between St. Joe and Key International
• Located next to Pier Park Lifestyle Center
• Opening anticipated in 2023
Watersound Town Center
• Planned 48,000 square feet Publix
• Potentially includes 200,000 square feet of additional leasable commercial space
• Several additional buildings are planned for shopping, dining, and office space
Camp Creek Inn and Watersound Club Amenities
• Adjacent to Camp Creek Golf Club
• Hotel planned for 75 guest rooms • Plans call for the project to include a health and wellness center, two restaurants, tennis center, pickle ball courts, a resort-style pool complex with a separate adult pool, a golf teaching academy and multi-sport fields.
• St. Joe anticipates the inn and these new amenities to be completed in 2022
WindMark Beach - DR Horton
• Planned for 94 residential homesites
• DR Horton will build and sell the homes
• New homes are located in the Village Center East and Creekside neighborhoods
Point South Marina - Port St. Joe
• Under Construction
• Approximately 63,200 square feet
• Plans for an estimated 252 dry boat slips are intended for lease
• The largest of which is being designed to accommodate boats up to 45 feet
Sea Sound Apartments
• NOW OPEN
• Joint Venture with Flournoy Development
• Planned for 300 apartment homes
• Located near the Breakfast Point community off of US Highway 98 in Panama City Beach
Beckrich Office Building #3
• NOW OPEN
• 2 Story Building
• Approximately 33,250 sq. ft. of leasable space
• Panama City Beach
Titus Park Residential Community
• Located in Panama City, Florida
• Plans call for a multi phase community of up to 1,000 homesites
• approximately 600 acres
• Contract executed with D.R. Horton for first 154 homesites in Phase 1
• Now Selling
College Station Residential Community
• Located in Panama City, Florida
• Comprising approximately 592 acres
• Homes from Camben Homes and Winterfell Construction
• Now Selling
Park Place Community
• Truland Homes Now Selling
• Residential Community in Callaway
• Planned for 330 homesites
Watersound Origins Townhome Community
• 64 units to be built in phases
• Vertical construction is anticipated to began in 2021
• Once complete, St. Joe plans to make the townhomes available for lease
Watersound West Bay Center
• A lifestyle shopping center adjacent to the Latitude Margaritaville Watersound community in Panama City Beach, FL.
• Plans call for the center, which has the potential to include approximately 350,000 square feet of leasable space at build out, to feature a mix of retail, restaurant, office and medical space.
The Lodge 30A
• Located in Seagrove Beach, planned to be adjacent to Greenway Station, a planned mixed use development
• Joint Venture with BRW MidGrove, LLC
• Current plans call for a 3 story hotel with fitness center and outdoor pool
• Plans call for 41 homesites to be developed north of West Lake Forest Drive
• 1st phase of homes sold, 2nd release available in 2021
• Located in Walton County, Florida
Watersound Camp Creek
• New residential community in Watersound, Florida
• Plans call for this gated community to feature 262 custom homesites located adjacent to Camp Creek Golf Club and The Clubs by JOE amenities
• Homesites currently available for sale
Breakfast Point Community Phase IV
• Development of 80 homesites in the Breakfast Point community in Panama City Beach, Florida
• Total number of homesites will increase from 369 to 449 upon completion
• Plans call for development work to be completed in
• NOW OPEN
• The four-story hotel to features 131 rooms and suites, each equipped with a full kitchen and refrigerator
• The hotel is located adjacent to the new Publix Sports Complex in Panama City Beach, Florida
• Operated by St. Joe Hospitality
• New lakeside living community to be named Maple Ridge
• Custom homes will feature green space that includes parks as well as walking and biking trails surrounded by majestic oak trees
• Located in Leon County, Florida
North Bay Landing Apartments
• New 240-unit apartment community in Panama City, Florida
• Plans call for the project to include 108 one-bedroom apartments, 108 two-bedroom apartments, and 24 three-bedroom townhome-style apartments.
• Units projected to be available for lease in 2022.
• New 124 room boutique hotel located in Panama City's downtown waterfront district
• St. Joe intends to build, own and operate the hotel on a portion of the Panama City Marina Property
New Master Planned Community in Mexico Beach, Florida
• New 554-acre master planned community in Mexico Beach, Florida
• First phase of the community is planned for 42 townhomes
• Future phases of the community are being planned to include additional townhomes, single-family homes, rental apartments and a walkable commercial village.
• The Publix will be located at the entrance to the Watersound Origins community at the intersection of US Highway 98 and North Watersound Parkway
• Publix is planned to be approximately 48,000 square feet and include a pharmacy, deli, bakery and a liquor store.
• Luxury independent living community
• Plans call for Watersound Fountains to be located near the Watersound Origins community in close proximity to the famed Scenic Highway 30A corridor.
• Plans call for Watersound Fountains to be a four-story building featuring 148 independent living apartments as well as planned amenities including a spa, a wellness center, a pool and multiple dining venues.
Capital City Bank
• The new Capital City Bank will be located in Watersound Town Center
• Capital City Bank provides a range of banking services, including traditional deposit and credit services, mortgage banking, asset management, trust, merchant services, bankcards, securities brokerage services and life insurance.
• New Home2 Suites by Hilton hotel in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida.
• Plans call for the four-story hotel to feature 107 guest rooms including some one-bedroom suites.
• The amenities are planned to include a pool, a fitness center and an outdoor lounge with a fire pit.
Harrison's Kitchen & Bar
• NOW OPEN
• Harrison's Kitchen & Bar is the newest addition to Panama City's Historic Downtown area, with beautiful views of the Panama City Marina and St. Andrews Bay
• The name Harrison's references both an early name for the town that grew to become Panama City, and Harrison Avenue, the roadway that leads visitors through the heart of downtown and ultimately, to the doorstep of Harrison's Kitchen & Bar.
• Harrison's Kitchen & Bar will open its doors to welcome diners this fall!
Point South Marina - Bay Point
• NOW OPEN
• Point South Marina - Bay Point is an impressive, protected and quiet 180-slip full-service marina offering world-class facilities and services.
Ward Creek Community
• The Ward Creek community is being developed off of State Highway 79 approximately four miles from the Gulf of Mexico.
• The community is planned for approximately 1,600 residential homesites to include a mix of single-family homes and townhomes.
• Plans call for the community to be developed in phases and include amenities such as pools, green space and trails that connect to the area's broad trail network.
This list of projects is for informational purposes only regarding plans for these future projects. Each of the above listed projects is proposed and need not be built or, if built, may not be built as planned. All features and characteristics of the projects described above are based on current development plans, which are subject to change without notice. These projects are not currently for sale to the general public and this web page does not constitute an offer to sell real property. Homebuilders in the College Station and Titus Park communities may be collecting contact information from inquiries for future sales. Void where prohibited by law.